more pictures will follow:
Steampunk #6 with Friendly Plastic, by SanDee1899
- First cut some stripes of friendly plastic
- Melt them - like in friendly plastic instruction (either with the heat gun or in water)
- Add into the H O T friendly plastic some metal pieces (gears…)
- Stick the finish piece on the ATC Paper
- Add structure paste around the FP piece, on the paper
- Stamp into the wet structure past
- Let it try - paint it .... ready to trade !
SanDee1899(@)aol.com it will be a pleasure to sent it to you.